iBUS S1 Tool for Apple Watch S0 & S1 38mm & 42mm
This USB 2.0 iBus S1 tool connects your Apple Watch S0 & S1 (38mm & 42mm) with Lightning usb cable to your computer’s USB port for restore & upgrade and repair software etc. also can fix related issue once Apple Watch glass digitizer touch got replacement. Eg, If your Apple Watch displays a red exclamation point after a software update, that's can easily solved by iBus that's no more need to contact Apple Support for service and so on.
- Full Support Apple Watch 38mm & 42mm
- Apple Watch Series 0 (1st Generation) 38 mm (A1553 N27aAP), 42 mm (A1554 N28aAP)
- Apple Watch Series 1 38 mm (A1802 N27dAP), 42 mm (A1803 N28dAP)
- Support Apple Watch restore and repair software
- Support Downgrade and upgrade firmware
- Support Apple Watch Glass Digitizer touch programming etc
- Support demo unit convert to normally unit
- Working with Mac OS iTunes / Windows iTunes Version >= 12.7
- Working with MFC Dongle software using Windows (Not Free)
- This iBUS don't have any software and related watch firmware coming with package. You need download and install iTunes on your Mac OS computer or Buy MFC Dongle to work with under windows. Unfortunately there is (currently) no way to restore the OTA files for the Apple Watch. So you must be sure you already have related firmware that be able to restore or update your Watch by iBUS. If you don't know about the case better don't buy it.
- This tool is only for personal study and research purposes, please do not used for commercial purposes, do not do anything illegal things, otherwise you need take all responsibility.
How to go to DFU & Recovery mode for Apple Watch ?
- How to go to DFU mode for Apple Watch ?
- Press and hold both the Digital Crown and the Side Button (Or called Power on Button), Waiting screen shutdown and keeping 3 seconds then releasing Side Button (Or called Power on Button).
- Keep holding Digital Crown and waiting 10 seconds.
- How to go to Recovery mode for Apple Watch ?
- Press and hold both the Digital Crown and the Side Button (Or called Power on Button), Waiting screen shutdown and keeping 3 seconds .
- Releasing Side Button (Power on) and Digital Crown , and immediately holding Digital Crown and waiting 10 seconds.
- 1 x iBUS S1 Tool
- 1 x Two in one adapter pilot pin
Add to Cart
- HongKong Post