Compatible Software Version
Calibration soldering iron tips temperature:
- Maintenance personnel have a daily habit of regularly self-testing the temperature and leak voltage of the soldering iron.
How to calibration soldering iron tips temperature by iREWORK:
- Clean the iron tip
- Set a temperature of the soldering iron to be tested (e.g. 200°C)
- Take a small amount of solder tin and melt it onto the tip
- Open iREWORK temperature Tester
- Gently touch the soldering iron tip to the specified position of the sensor (about 5 seconds)
- Read the test temperature (T) result from iREWORK software or LCD Screen
PS, Usually stays in the range of about ±3°C~ ±5°C, Due to once the test sensor oxidizes, it will become mor difficult to accurately measure the temperature, Please replace the sensor after approximately 50 measurements.
Do you think this tutorial is helpful?