AWRT iBUS S2 Tool for Apple Watch S2 & S3 38mm & 42mm
Buy On EOEM
This USB 2.0 iBus S2 tool connects your Apple Watch S2 & S3 (38mm & 42mm) with Lightning usb cable to your computer’s USB port for restore & upgrade and repair software, specific to the developer's requirements diagnostic etc. also can fix related issue once Apple Watch glass digitizer touch got replacement. Eg, If your Apple Watch displays a red exclamation point after a software update, that's can easily solved by iBus that's no more need to contact Apple Support for service and so on.
- Full Support Apple Watch S2 & S3 (38mm & 42mm)
- Apple Watch Series 2 38 mm (A1757/A1816 N74ap), 42 mm (A1758/A1817 N75ap )
- Apple Watch Series 3 38 mm (N111sAP/N121sAP), 42 mm (N111bAP N121bAP )
- Support Apple Watch S2 & S3 restore and repair software
- Support Apple Watch S2 & S3 Downgrade & upgrade with Signed firmware
- Support Apple Watch S2 & S3 Glass Digitizer touch programming etc
- Support Apple Watch S2 & S3 demo unit convert to normally unit
- Support Apple Watch S2 & S3 diagnostic
- Working with Mac OS iTunes / Windows iTunes Version >= 12.7. In case you need original ipsw firmware
- Working with MFC software using Windows (Not Free)
Apple watch S2/S3 Firmware ( Very Important ** ):
- We don't provide any firmware for Apple Watch S2 /S3 , before you buy this product you must ensure already have related firmware. otherwise it will not be able to restore or update the watch via iBUS S2, Well developers can still be use for diagnostic.
- We don't accept refunds because you don't have related firmware.
- To use the free firmware (If available for downloading. Note, this firmware not compatible for iTunes) from mfcbox.com, you must be sure you already have MFC DONGLE OR iMFC
- Unfortunately there is (currently) no way to restore the OTA files for the Apple Watch. So you must be sure you already have related firmware and related software that be able to restore or update your Watch by iBUS. If you don't know about that, don't buy this.
- This tool is only for personal study and research purposes, please do not used for commercial purposes, do not do anything illegal things, otherwise you need take all responsibility.
- Buy from unauthorized reseller & website, You will lost technical support from us. The limited warranty provides 60 days once you received the iBUS.
- If the iBus S2 tool recognizes your Apple Watch (Above supported models in Product information) normally by iTunes software or MFC software, we will not accept refunds for any other reason.
How to go to DFU & Recovery mode for Apple Watch ?
- How to go to DFU mode for Apple Watch ?
- Press and hold both the Digital Crown and the Side Button (Or called Power on Button), Waiting screen shutdown and keeping 3 seconds then releasing Side Button (Or called Power on Button).
- Keep holding Digital Crown and waiting 10 seconds.
- Or this way: https://www.mfcbox.com/blog/about-old-watch-s1-s2-dfu-by-ibus
- How to go to Recovery mode for Apple Watch ?
- 1 x iBUS S2 Tool
- 1 x Two in one adapter pilot pin
Buy On EOEM