iBUS S1 Tool for Apple Watch S0 & S1 38mm & 42mm
Buy On EOEM
This USB 2.0 iBus S1 tool connects your Apple Watch S0 (1st generation) & S1 (38mm & 42mm) with Lightning usb cable to your computer’s USB port for restore & upgrade and repair software, specific to the developer's requirements diagnostic etc. also can fix related issue once Apple Watch glass digitizer touch got replacement. Eg, If your Apple Watch displays a red exclamation point after a software update, that's can easily solved by iBus that's no more need to contact Apple Support for service and so on.
- Full Support Apple Watch S0 (1st generation) & S1 (38mm & 42mm)
- Apple Watch Series 0 (1st Generation) 38 mm (A1553 N27aAP), 42 mm (A1554 N28aAP)
- Apple Watch Series 1 38 mm (A1802 N27dAP), 42 mm (A1803 N28dAP)
- Support Apple Watch S0 (1st generation) & S1 restore and repair software
- Support Apple Watch S0 (1st generation) & S1 Downgrade and upgrade firmware
- Support Apple Watch S0 (1st generation) & S1 Glass Digitizer touch programming etc
- Support Apple Watch S0 (1st generation) & S1 demo unit convert to normally unit
- Support Apple Watch S0 (1st generation) & S1 diagnostic
- Working with Mac OS iTunes / Windows iTunes Version >= 12.7. In case you need original ipsw firmware
- Working with MFC software using Windows (Not Free)
Apple watch S0/S1 Firmware ( Very Important ** ):
- We don't provide any firmware for Apple Watch S0 /S1 , before you buy this product you must ensure already have related firmware. otherwise it will not be able to restore or update the watch via iBUS S1, Well developers can still be use for diagnostic.
- We don't accept refunds because you don't have related firmware.
- To use the free firmware (If available for downloading. Note, this firmware not compatible for iTunes) from mfcbox.com, you must be sure you already have MFC DONGLE OR iMFC
- This iBUS dont have any software and related watch firmware coming with package. You need download and install iTunes on your Mac OS computer or Buy MFC Dongle to work with under windows. Unfortunately there is (currently) no way to restore the OTA files for the Apple Watch. So you must be sure you already have related firmware that be able to restore or update your Watch by iBUS. If you dont know about the case better dont buy it.
- This tool is only for personal study and research purposes, please do not used for commercial purposes, do not do anything illegal things, otherwise you need take all responsibility.
- If the iBus S1 tool recognizes your Apple Watch (Above supported models in Product information) normally by iTunes software or MFC software, we will not accept refunds for any other reason.
How to go to DFU & Recovery mode for Apple Watch ?
- How to go to DFU mode for Apple Watch ?
- Press and hold both the Digital Crown and the Side Button (Or called Power on Button), Waiting screen shutdown and keeping 3 seconds then releasing Side Button (Or called Power on Button).
- Keep holding Digital Crown and waiting 10 seconds.
- Or by this way https://www.mfcbox.com/blog/about-old-watch-s1-s2-dfu-by-ibus
- How to go to Recovery mode for Apple Watch ?
- Press and hold both the Digital Crown and the Side Button (Or called Power on Button), Waiting screen shutdown and keeping 3 seconds .
- Releasing Side Button (Power on) and Digital Crown , and immediately holding Digital Crown and waiting 10 seconds.
- 1 x iBUS S1 Tool
- 1 x Two in one adapter pilot pin
Buy On EOEM