iBUS S4/5 Tool for Apple Watch S4 & S5 & S6 & SE 40mm & 44mm
Buy On EOEM
This USB 2.0 iBus S4/5 tool connects your Apple Watch S4 & S5 & S6 & SE (40mm & 44mm) with Lightning usb cable to your computer's USB port for restore & upgrade and repair software, specific to the developer's requirements diagnostic etc. also can fix related issue once Apple Watch glass digitizer touch got replacement. Eg, If your Apple Watch displays a red exclamation point after a software update, that's can easily solved by iBus that's no more need to contact Apple Support for service and so on.
- Full Support Apple Watch S4 & S5 & S6 & SE (40mm & 44mm)
- Apple Watch Series 4 40 mm (A1977 N131sAP and A1975/A2007 N141sAP), 44 mm (A1978 N131bAP and A1976/A2008 N141bAP )
- Apple Watch Series 5 40 mm (A2092 N144sAP and A2094/A2156 N146sAP), 44 mm (A2093 N144bAP and A2095/A2157 N146bAP)
- Apple Watch Series 6 40 mm (A2291 N157sAP and A2293/A2375 N158sAP), 44 mm (A2292 N157bAP and A2294/A2376 N158bAP)
- Apple Watch Series SE 40 mm (A2351 N140sAP and A2353/A2355 N142sAP), 44 mm (A2352 N140bAP and A2354/A2356 N142bAP)
- Support Apple Watch S4 & S5 & S6 & SE restore and repair software
- Support Apple Watch S4 & S5 & S6 & SE Downgrade & upgrade with Signed firmware
- Support Apple Watch S4 & S5 & S6 & SE Glass Digitizer touch programming etc
- Support Apple Watch S4 & S5 & S6 & SE demo unit convert to normally unit
- Support Apple Watch S4 & S5 & S6 & SE diagnostic
- Working with Mac OS iTunes / Windows iTunes Version >= 12.7. In case you need original ipsw firmware (S6 not working)
- Working with MFC Dongle software using Windows (Not Free S6 still under testing)
Apple watch S4/S5/S6/SE Firmware ( Very Important ** ):
- We don't provide any firmware for Apple Watch S4 /S5/S6/SE , before you buy this product you must ensure already have related firmware. otherwise it will not be able to restore or update the watch via iBUS S4/5, Well developers can still be use for diagnostic.
- We don't accept refunds because you don't have related firmware.
- To use the free firmware (If available for downloading. Note, this firmware not compatible for iTunes) from mfcbox.com, you must be sure you already have MFC DONGLE OR iMFC
- Unfortunately there is (currently) no way to restore the OTA files for the Apple Watch. So you must be sure you already have related firmware and related software that be able to restore or update your Watch by iBUS. If you don't know about that, don't buy this.
- This tool is only for personal study and research purposes, please do not used for commercial purposes, do not do anything illegal things, otherwise you need take all responsibility.
- Buy from unauthorized reseller & website, You will lost technical support from us. The limited warranty provides 60 days once you received the iBUS.
How to go to DFU & Recovery mode for Apple Watch ?
- How to go to DFU mode for Apple Watch ?
- Press and hold both the Digital Crown and the Side Button (Or called Power on Button), Waiting screen shutdown and keeping 3 seconds then releasing Side Button (Or called Power on Button).
- Keep holding Digital Crown and waiting 10 seconds.
- How to go to Recovery mode for Apple Watch ?
- Press and hold both the Digital Crown and the Side Button (Or called Power on Button), Waiting screen shutdown and keeping 3 seconds .
- Releasing Side Button (Power on) and Digital Crown , and immediately holding Digital Crown and waiting 10 seconds.
- 1 x iBUS S4/5 Tool
- 1 x Two in one adapter pilot pin
Buy On EOEM