iBUS S4/5 Tool for Apple Watch S4 & S5 40mm & 44mm
Buy On EOEM
This USB 2.0 iBus S4/5 tool connects your Apple Watch S4 & S5 (40mm & 44mm) with Lightning usb cable to your computer’s USB port for restore & upgrade and repair software, specific to the developer's requirements etc. also can fix related issue once Apple Watch glass digitizer touch got replacement. Eg, If your Apple Watch displays a red exclamation point after a software update, that's can easily solved by iBus that's no more need to contact Apple Support for service and so on.
- Full Support Apple Watch 40mm & 44mm
- Apple Watch Series 4 40 mm (A1977 N131sAP and A1975/A2007 N141sAP), 44 mm (A1978 N131bAP and A1976/A2008 N141bAP )
- Apple Watch Series 5 40 mm (A2092 N144sAP and A2094/A2156 N146sAP), 44 mm (A2093 N144bAP and A2095/A2157 N146bAP)
- Support Apple Watch restore and repair software
- Support Downgrade & upgrade with Signed firmware
- Support Apple Watch Glass Digitizer touch programming etc
- Support demo unit convert to normally unit
- Working with Mac OS iTunes / Windows iTunes Version >= 12.7. In case you need original ipsw firmware
- Working with MFC Dongle software using Windows (Not Free)
- Unfortunately there is (currently) no way to restore the OTA files for the Apple Watch. So you must be sure you already have related firmware and related software that be able to restore or update your Watch by iBUS. If you don't know about that, don't buy this.
- This tool is only for personal study and research purposes, please do not used for commercial purposes, do not do anything illegal things, otherwise you need take all responsibility.
- Buy from unauthorized reseller & website, You will lost technical support from us. The limited warranty provides 60 days once you received the iBUS.
How to go to DFU & Recovery mode for Apple Watch ?
- How to go to DFU mode for Apple Watch ?
- Press and hold both the Digital Crown and the Side Button (Or called Power on Button), Waiting screen shutdown and keeping 3 seconds then releasing Side Button (Or called Power on Button).
- Keep holding Digital Crown and waiting 10 seconds.
- How to go to Recovery mode for Apple Watch ?
- Press and hold both the Digital Crown and the Side Button (Or called Power on Button), Waiting screen shutdown and keeping 3 seconds .
- Releasing Side Button (Power on) and Digital Crown , and immediately holding Digital Crown and waiting 10 seconds.
- 1 x iBUS S4/5 Tool
- 1 x Two in one adapter pilot pin
Buy On EOEM