iBus tool connects to Apple Watch diagnostics port to provide you Lightning-to-USB connectivity with MacOs iTunes.
- With iBus, you can perform a full watchOS restore by iTunes for MacOs or using a MFC Software (Required MFC Dongle) for Windows System. that's can saving you a trip to an Apple Store if the watchOS software stops working in a manner that cannot be resolved by resetting the device to factory settings or performing an over-the-air update in the companion Watch app.
- Once you put your Apple Watch in DFU mode and iTunes has recognized it, you can downgrade to an older watchOS version, restore the firmware and more.
- iBus tool even lets you program your watch’s replaced touch digitizer.
- Keep in mind that performing any kind of software installations through the diagnostic port on your Apple Watch voids the warranty. Unfortunately, Apple does not make the full watchOS restore files available publicly so you must be sure you already have the related firmware before attempting to restore or update your Apple Watch with iBus.
- Here is the video made by alixrezax .